Receive real-time notifications from across the continuum to better coordinate care
PatientPing is a real-time care coordination community, connecting South Carolina providers across the continuum to proactively manage their patient populations.
- Gain insights into patient movement outside of the hospital, including SNFs, HHAs, LTACHs, and more
- Increase collaboration with your post-acute community
- Monitor risk-based or disease-based patient populations important to your organization
- Reduce costs while improving quality of care and patient experience
- Leverage data exports to identify strong partners and nurture relationships
PatientPing rapidly connects post-acute facilities - SNFs, HHAs, LTACHs and more - to build care coordination networks around your organization to promote data sharing amongst all providers. Leveraging our strong post-acute EMR and national post-acute provider relationships, PatientPing quickly provides value to all stakeholders across the continuum.