Receive real-time notifications from across the continuum to better coordinate care
PatientPing is a real-time care coordination community, connecting North Carolina hospitals (ED & inpatient), SNFs, HHAs, and community providers to proactively manage patient populations.
- Identify potential ED misuse and streamline ED throughput
- Gain insights into patient movement outside of the hospital, including SNFs, HHAs, LTACHs, and more
- Know immediately when, where, and why patients receive care
- Increase collaboration with your post-acute community
- Monitor risk-based or disease-based patient populations important to your organization
- Reduce costs while improving quality of care and patient experience
- Leverage data exports to identify strong partners and nurture relationships
PatientPing rapidly connects post-acute facilities to build care coordination networks around your organization to promote data sharing amongst all providers. Leveraging our strong post-acute EMR and national post-acute provider relationships, PatientPing quickly provides value to all stakeholders across the continuum.
- Extend your care team beyond the four walls of your hospital
- Deepen relationships with area post-acute providers