Senior Full Stack Software Engineer
Location: Boston, MA
PatientPing is a venture-backed health technology company based in Boston, MA that is transforming healthcare delivery. We are building a national network that connects providers with real-time notifications when their patients receive care anywhere, so that providers can better coordinate patient care. Our customers include hundreds of health systems, physician organizations, and post-acute care providers across the country. Our vision is bold – to build a national care coordination network that allows providers to put patients at the center of their care.
We are actively hiring a full-time senior full stack software engineer who wants to create something meaningful that will greatly impact people’s lives. PatientPing delivers a number of customer facing web-based applications that facilitate care-coordination. You will play a critical role in expanding the visual design and user experience of PatientPing's application portfolio and will be involved in every step of the development cycle – building mockups, prototyping, and writing production-ready code. The ideal candidate loves to tackle tough problems, is constantly searching for elegant solutions, and strives for excellence.
What You Will Do:
- Work closely with the CTO & VP of Engineering to establish a cutting-edge visual architecture
- Work closely with the Product team to ensure all of our customer needs are met with excellence
- Maintain and extend existing production applications
- Fine-tune the application stack to sustain peak performance
- Anticipate and start planning the next generation of software products
What You Need:
- 5-8+ years of programming experience
- ES2015+ experience
- Experience with a modern front-end build pipeline, e.g. webpack/npm/babel/etc.
- Strong HTML5 and CSS3 experience
- Static asset management experience
- API Design
What You Get:
- Be on the ground floor of a rapidly growing company with many opportunities to expand the role and responsibilities
- Have the autonomy to build something with an enthusiastically supportive team
- Learn best practices from world class investors and advisors
- Become an expert on healthcare delivery system transformation, and work closely with the country’s most innovative health systems
- Receive generous cash and equity compensation with health, dental, and other benefits